New Year’s Eve – London River Disco and Sightseeing Cruise on board the Mercia
Ensure you bring in 2019 with a bang by seeing London’s amazing firework display. Westminster Party Boats can ensure your New Years Eve and Christmas celebrations are the best you’ve had! After departing Westminster pier, you will have the chance to see the famous City of London on your cruise. With bubbly available to purchase on board, you will be sure to enjoy a very special evening on the Thames.
Ticket Price (per person): £130.00
+ £2 booking fee per ticket
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Countdown to New Years
- Live DJ/Disco
- Pre booked Champagne at the licensed bar ready for 2019 countdown, moored by Big Ben and in view of the London Eye for the Fireworks display at Midnight (subject to mayors discretion)
- Fully Licensed bar on board ..No credit/ Debit cards (CASH ONLY)
- Snacks can be purchased from the bar during the evening
- Tickets are non transferable
- Board Mercia @ 20.15 pm,
- Depart Westminster Pier 20.30 pm
- Returning back to Westminster Pier @ 01.15 -01.30 am
- Boarding access will be through Exit 1 @ Westminster Underground
- Boarding passes will be issued from the Mayor of London office
Guests are not permitted to bring own alcohol or liquids on board
No reserve seating available.
Ages 18 and above
SECURITY CHECKS OF BAGS AND COATS PRIOR TO BOARDING THE VESSEL
E-TICKET AND BOARDING PASS MUST BE PRINTED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO THE PIER AND THE BOAT
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON
0207 839 3424
Passengers are not permitted to bring their own liquids on board. Fully licensed bars on all boats. Leave plenty of time due to road /station closures and congestion. All tickets are non refundable and non transferable.
Passengers travelling to Westminster and surrounding areas for ticketed events on New Year’s Eve should first survey the area and transport links and make own risk assessment.
Westminster Party Boats are not responsible for passengers who are unable to get to the pier of departure on time and therefore will not refund tickets on any of our vessels. Westminster Party Boats do not have any jurisdiction over road or station closures or crowd control.
All E-Tickets must BE printed and presented for boarding, passengers without printed paper tickets will not be permitted to board.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
WESTMINSTER AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS ARE VERY CONGESTED ON THIS EVENING FROM EARLY AFTERNOON
EXIT 1 FROM WESTMINSTER STATION IS THE CLOSEST ROUTE TO THE PIER HOWEVER ALSO BECOMES VERY CONGESTED PLEASE CHECK TFL UPDATES ON STATION EXIT CLOSURES